A green home is a type of environment Sustainable. Green homes target on the efficient use of water, energy and building materials. Green Home may include such as solar or geothermal for energy sources and take advantage of natural Sources such as tree and sunlight to improve energy efficiency.
Advantages of Green Home:
- Insulating staging using natural or recycled materials wherever possible.
- Buy furniture made of recycled material.
- Choose wood-framed windows instead of PVC or metal. Since wood is a natural insulator, it helps to keep cool air inside the building.
- Choose water-based paints instead of oil-based.
- Recycle and reuse waste water.
- Terraces and terraces can have gardens and solar panels.
- If there is enough sunlight, avoid using artificial lights during the day.
- Implementing rainwater harvesting, which is a very simple way of preserving rain water.